Business intelligence shouldn’t be complex. We shouldn’t need to invest valuable time into finding relevant data for the latest report, filtering through vast amounts of information found across numerous sources; it’s anything but an ‘intelligent’ way of working. So how do businesses step away from this labour intensive data gathering and streamline their data analysis processes at the same time? The answer is simple: embrace the real-time interactive dashboard.
What is an interactive dashboard?
Dashboards use smart, fast, and easy to use software to bring together multiple elements of information, collating everything in one place; a hub that intuitively streamlines and presents data and information, highlighting significant trends, and pulls out the core data that matters to you. Essentially, your dashboard is your gateway to faster KPI reporting and simplified data visualizations. It’s your go-to when you want to view key metrics from across your organization, in one convenient place.
Key dashboard features for enhanced business intelligence
- Fast and easy to use: create a new dashboard in just a couple of clicks
- View data from across all areas of your business, at the same time
- Track the status of any of your projects, economic indicators, and business metrics
- Access full historical data and insights
- Utilize graph functions to create visual aids to metrics and data – from heat maps to top lists
- Real-time updating visuals, including charts, graphs, and tables
- Collaborative insights to share information with colleagues or external partners
- Synthesize composite metrics
- Calculate metric logarithms, medians, and derivatives
Whichever data sources you want to connect, your interactive dashboard will do it quickly, pulling information from your chosen websites and apps to generate detailed, useful insights within minutes.
Relevant data is at the heart of effective management
Accurate and relevant data provide valuable insights into performance, progress, and expertise – it is the gateway to learning about each and every aspect of business productivity. Whether you’re a private company, a public organization, or a central or regional government leader, having quick and easy access to complete data enables you to make important decisions anywhere, anytime.
Find out more about dashboards or get in touch to discuss your requirements and how ITCL can help simplify your business reporting processes.